I learned from Serenity how to freed yourself from your own cage. She never fear death. She never regret whatever she did. That is kind of bizarre how a person taught you something about life, while suffering in a tremendous storm. For her, Life is just life. You can't define it, for life doesn't have an specific explanation.
Since I found out about her, I kept on seeking what will happen after you die. It just then occurred to me that, defining death is like making a review of a movie without really watching it. It is an obvious fact that no one really knows what comes after death. Do paradise exists? Can we savor the same life we have in this world after you die? No one knows. Serenity might be wandering around, or maybe, there will be no Serenity anymore.
What if I come to know her before she committed suicide? Will I be able to change everything? Can I make her views about life a little more bright? I wish I could. But, she proved me that I could never save her from her misery, while I was trying to find my way out. Maybe I was a little bit too late to save her from darkness. If I could just turn back time and look for her earlier, I would.
No comments:
Post a Comment